At the Sam Bernstein Law Firm, our commitment to excellence in client service is evidenced by the caliber of every member of our legal team.
The current opportunities for employment are listed below.
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and our Job Application Form to Careers@SamBernstein.com and our office will contact you if a position is available that matches your qualifications.
LocationFarmington Hills, MI
Job Description and Experience Required
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm is seeking a Junior Marketing Assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will take initiative, be detail oriented, and proactive. The Sam Bernstein Law Firm is a high volume, fast paced law practice with a heavy workload and the right candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize while staying organized.
- Work with marketing director on projects related to television, radio, print, web, commercial shoots, OOH, digital, and social
- Keep data tracking templates up to date
- Monitor competitive changes
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Conduct research
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong work-ethic