The reasons for airplane crashes include:
- Engine failure
- Equipment failure
- Poor maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Instrument failure
- On-board computer or software defects
- Pilot error
- Air traffic control error
- Collision with another aircraft
- Fuel tank explosion
- Ice accumulation on aircraft
- Ice, snow, or other hazards on runway
If you or a loved one was involved in an airplane crash, we can help.
Submit a simple, free consultation form now.
Get the Bernstein Advantage® today.