The Sam Bernstein Law Firm is looking for a freelance/part time developer to join our team. This position will be responsible for making sure everything related to the website is in top working condition. Work could include projects like updating plugins, editing the design, develop new pages, problem-solving glitches and setting up API integrations for the CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and Maintain website back-end and front-end development
- Including database/CRM and server integration
- Monitor and conduct website performance/tests
- Generating and editing new and current WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Recommend, implement and maintain plug-ins
- Troubleshoot and resolve website, plug-in and webform issues
- Including front-end, back-end, server side, hosting, DNS, etc.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Ability to create and implement A/B testing
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a WordPress Developer
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
- Experience with debugging tools
- Such as Chrome, Inspector, Firebug etc.
- Proficient understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Proficient understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Proficient understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience in designing and developing responsive web design
- Experience with Salesforce CRMs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming or related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in website development and coding
This position is open to remote work.
How to Apply:
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and our Job Application Form to Careers@SamBernstein.com and our office will contact you if a position is available that matches your qualifications.
You may also mail both your completed Job Application Form and your resume to:
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC
31731 Northwestern Highway, Suite 333
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334