In These Uncertain Times, Our Family is Here for Yours
March 26, 2020
Our lives are changing rapidly and dramatically as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our children are home from school, our usual activities are canceled, and many of us are now working remotely. Unfortunately, some are facing unemployment as their places of business are forced to shutter their doors. “Social distancing,” previously unheard of, has become a new way of life, and uncertainty is our new norm.
In the midst of these challenges, you can continue to count on The Sam Bernstein Law Firm. Our employees and clients have always been our number one priority, and this unwavering commitment will never change. As we have for half a century, we will continue to maintain the high level of client service you have come to expect from Michigan’s premier law firm.
Our firm places a high value on the health and safety of our employees, our clients and our community. For that reason, we are taking all necessary safety precautions while we continue to serve your needs. As one of the most technologically advanced law firms in Michigan, we have the capabilities to work with you and each other remotely.
This means you can ask questions, get updates on an existing case or initiate a new case from the comfort and safety of your home. We encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
In addition, we will continue to offer free, no-obligation consultations remotely to prospective clients. If you want to talk to one of our highly qualified attorneys about a potential case, call us at 1-800-CALL-SAM or visit www.callsam.com.
To help you and your family remain safe and healthy, here are some guidelines from the CDC and other public health experts:
- Avoid crowded places.
- Postpone unnecessary appointments or community outings.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds using soap and water, especially after leaving a public place.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep at least six feet away from other people whenever possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs and light switches at least once a day.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and immediately discard used tissues. Then wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Go grocery shopping during less busy hours or order groceries online.
- If you are sick, stay home!
- If you think you have Coronavirus symptoms, call your physician and follow their instructions.
- Avoid visiting elderly relatives or other high-risk individuals, even if you feel fine.
“All of us are facing changes and challenges beyond anything we could have imagined,” says Mark Bernstein of The Sam Bernstein Law Firm. “But we want to assure you that every member of our team will continue to fight for you and your families as we have done decades. If you have been injured, call us today. Our experienced legal team is ready to help you win the compensation you deserve.”
Michigan law is complicated, but finding the right lawyer is simple.
Call 1-800-CALL-SAM today for a free, no-obligation consultation.