Prime Time Giveaway
Enter To Win Detroit Sports Memorabilia!
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm is excited to be giving away a Barry Sanders signed Football!
See below for a full list of rules and regulations!
How To Enter
Please complete the below form for you chance to win a Barry Sanders signed Football!
Rules and Regulations
- The prizes for this Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC (“the firm”) sweepstakes are:
- Autographed Detroit Lions Football by Barry Sanders
- Entries may be made beginning January 4, 2023 and must be received by January 8, 2023. Only one entry per contestant may be made. Duplicate entries will be eliminated.
- Anyone may enter, provided that all entrants must be Michigan residents over the age of eighteen (18). Employees or family members of The Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC, are not eligible to enter.
- How to enter:
- You may fill out the entry form at https://www.callsam.com/giveaway/
- There is no fee to enter. No purchase is necessary
- The winner will be chosen by random drawing on January 9, 2023 and notified via the email address provided by the contestant. Please make sure that your entry contains a valid email address. Winner must respond with acceptance within 48 hours of receiving winning notification. If winner is not confirmed within the 48 hour time span a new winner will be chosen and notified. By entering you will be added to our email marketing list, which you may opt out of. Opting out of emails from us will not affect your eligibility for the drawing. Prizes will be distributed to the winner via the United States Postal Service to the address provided in the entry form.
- Prizes may be subject to federal, state or local taxes. Winners will be responsible for any state, local or federal taxes that may result from winning.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Please do not re-tweet or re-post the links to this promotion.
- In the event that unforeseen technical difficulties arise that prevent receipt of entries before the deadline, such as a website or social media platform going down, the entry deadline and drawing will be postponed for 24 hours. If service is not restored within 24 hours, the deadline and drawing will be postponed for 24 hours after service is reinstated.