Intake Legal Assistant
We are looking for a self-motivated legal assistant that is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a call center or as a 911 dispatcher is a plus. No legal experience is required. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service to each caller.
***Must be available to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm plus one weekend a month.***
- Provide excellent customer support to potential clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, live chats, web forms, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that includes handling switch boards and answering multiple calls
- Monitor cases for follow-up calls
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, one weekend a month
- Previous work experience as a 911 dispatcher or in a customer service/ call center environment is a plus
- Familiarity with telephone switch board is a plus
- Comfortable with using computer
- Ability to multitask *must be able to take phone calls while typing*
- Ability to remain in control of telephone calls
- Must have excellent listening skills
- High School Diploma
How to Apply:
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and our Job Application Form to Careers@SamBernstein.com and our office will contact you if a position is available that matches your qualifications.
You may also mail both your completed Job Application Form and your resume to:
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC
31731 Northwestern Highway, Suite 333
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334