We are looking for a self-motivated legal assistant that is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Proven call center/customer service or 911 dispatch experience is a plus. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service to each caller.
***Must be available to work Monday-Friday 2 pm to 10 pm EST plus one weekend a month.***
- Provide excellent customer support to potential clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, live chats, web forms, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that includes handling multiple calls
- Monitor cases for follow-up calls
- Full-time position
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 2 pm to 10 pm EST and one weekend a month
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center/customer service environment or as a 911 dispatcher is a plus
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to multi-task **Must be able to take phone calls while typing**
- Solution-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone etiquette and strong typing skills
- Knowledge and experience working in personal injury a plus
- Must have excellent listening skills while remaining in control of telephone calls
- Ability to work independently
- High School Diploma/GED required
How to Apply:
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and our Job Application Form to Careers@SamBernstein.com and our office will contact you if a position is available that matches your qualifications.
You may also mail both your completed Job Application Form and your resume to:
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC
31731 Northwestern Highway, Suite 333
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334