The Sam Bernstein Law Firm is seeking a dynamic and professional Operations Assistant to help oversee the day-to-day office activities and functionalities.
- Assist staff with everyday firm necessities pertaining to information technology (IT), telecommunications, and office happenings
- Facilitate and be involved in various projects that have an integral impact on the office operations
- Interacts with a wide-array of vendors the firm does business with
- Manage supply orders and equipment needs
- Software skills including intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to multi-task, possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) and be a team player
- Well organized and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with large team
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading skills and overall attention to detail
How to Apply:
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and our Job Application Form to Careers@SamBernstein.com and our office will contact you if a position is available that matches your qualifications.
You may also mail both your completed Job Application Form and your resume to:
The Sam Bernstein Law Firm, PLLC
31731 Northwestern Highway, Suite 333
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334